My YouTube Videos

Loading...

Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm going to Europe ♡

It was a June afternoon and my good friend Agnes and I were on our way back home from a bridal trial I had done for her sorority sister. Agnes' birthday is in November and we were brainstorming of somewhere we could all travel together for the big 25. The thought of experiencing a new place gives me an adrenaline rush and I told her I really wanted to go to Europe for my 25th, it was just wishful thinking but I didn't know how possible it would be. I think every girl should experience Europe before they settle down and get married is what I've always thought to myself. Our twenties are our selfish years and as much as I want all of the beautiful things that come with having a family, I feel a huge need to spend money on experiences that I'd maybe have to sacrifice if I ever became someones wife or mom. 



On January 29th, 2014 I will be on a plane to Europe for 8 days. We will first be in Paris, then Barcelona and make our way to London last. I'm going with my friend Agnes who I've known since high school, we've been friends for 10 years and she's definitely the ideal person for me to share this experience with since we're both passionate about seeing the world and she's already studied abroad in the UK and also visited France, Spain and even Ireland. We had originally planned our Euro trip for the summer since my birthday is July 23rd and were already saving for our trip since our calculated expenses were about $4,000 for the amount of countries we wanted to visit. Europe is so expensive but were pretty set on that plan. 

Sometime last week Agnes texted me with a groupon trip for Ireland just for fun. I went on my groupon  ap myself and started looking around since I'm never on that thing and found an 8 day trip to Paris and Barcelona with accommodations for $1200 and sent it to Agnes. Within that hour, we had both bought our groupon trips and were set for Europe. Good thing I was already saving for the summer and had the funds available, sure beats $4,000. That was just a regular day and never in a million years would I had thought that I'd be buying a trip to these beautiful countries while sitting in my PJs on my couch. It was and still is surreal. I had never even bought anything on that ap before haha. In case you're wondering, we'll be buying separate tickets to London while in Barcelona and get back to Spain before we have to come back home. Can't wait to make a video showing you guys everything I'll be packing for these amazing countries! It's a dream come true.


3 comments:

  1. Damn..that sounds pretty awesome! And what a deal! Cant wait for some European vlogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from London!
    Your Youtube blogs are under rated i love them! Have an amazing trip! need any info about London i got you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like!
    http://herakliografeioteleton.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete