My YouTube Videos

Loading...

Thursday, November 21, 2013

bareMinerals Perfect Ten Makeup Tutorial

Hi, loves! I posted my first holiday inspired makeup tutorial on my channel today. It'll be the first of my new holiday series, I hope to have 6 holiday tutorials up by New Years. As you know I work with bareMinerals and part of my job is to try their new makeup (I'm a very lucky girl, I know) so the Perfect Ten Makeup Clutch was gifted to me and I instantly fell in love with it! They had a similar palette last year for holiday except it was gold, wasn't a clutch, and didn't has as many eyeshadows and had a small lipgloss instead of a lipstick. Both are great but I do prefer the Perfect Ten because of the zipper feature,  the extra two eyeshadows, the double ended brush, and the lip shades are SO ME. Here is the look I created for my video:

You can purchase this limited edition palette on www.bareescentuals.com




1 comment: